On the StrayBasilisk.com website:
- We do not use any cookies or trackers.
- We do not display any ads or third-party content.
- We perform basic logging and monitoring of traffic to the site, in order to ensure that it is secure and functioning properly.
- Our mailing list uses MailChimp. If you sign up, your email address will be stored by MailChimp so that we can contact you.
In the Steamhounds alpha/demo:
- We record your Discord username in order to provide access to the game, reset passwords, troubleshoot and gather player feedback.
- We record battles and other in-game information to aid in finding bugs, developing and balancing the game.
Our site and game servers are hosted on the Google cloud platform. As such data is technically stored on Google's hardware, but we don't actively share any of its content with Google or any other third-party.
ContactIf you have any questions or feedback, or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stray Basilisk Ltd. is based in the United Kingdom.